Group Tennis Lessons 2023
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 1, 2023
|Child Tennis Lessons (Ages 7-9 yrs) $100|
|Beginner/Novice July 10-14 9:00-10:00 AM|
|Beginner/Novice July 17-21 9:00-10:00 AM|
|Beginner/Novice Aug 14-18 9:00-10:00 AM|
|Youth Tennis Lessons (Ages 10-12 yrs) $120|
|Beginner/Novice July 10-14 10:00-11:30 AM|
|Beginner/Novice July 17-21 10:00-11:30 AM|
|Novice/Intermediate Aug 14-18 10:00-11:30 AM|
|Teen Tennis Lessons (Ages 13-15 yrs) $120|
|Beginner/Novice July 17-21 11:30 AM-1:00 PM|
|Novice/Intermediate Aug 14-18 11:30 AM-1:00 PM|
|Adult Tennis Lessons (Ages 16-65 yrs) $140|
|Beginner/Novice July 17-21 6:30-8:00 PM|
|Novice/Intermediate Aug 14-18 6:30-8:00 PM|
A VCA Membership is required for lesson registration. This fee includes access to our Tennis Court Booking System.
Weather cancellations will be scheduled on the weekend following lessons (same time).
1. Each participant is required to have their own racquet. Wilson racquets can be purchased from the coach on the first day of class (payment e-transfer)
2. Each participant must also have their own labelled water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray (optional), hat, sunglasses (optional), weather appropriate clothing and supportive footwear.
3. Tennis balls and all other equipment will be provided by the coach.
4. The coach will be feeding all tennis balls for drill and practice.
1. No early drop off or late pick up is permitted as child care is not available before and after lessons.
2. There is no court access for parents.
3. Watching lessons may be done from the north side fence along Varsity Dr. NW.
4. Do not bring your dog onto the VCA property, it is a “dog free” zone. City Bylaw # 23M2006